Here at Batmaid, our objective is to become the global leading provider of “well-being at home” with high-quality cleaning services. And with 150 employees and more than 4.000 Trusted Professional Cleaning Agents with headquarters based in Switzerland and expanding across Europe, we are making that a reality.
Bat group was created in order to reinforce our primary mission: the fight against Black Market and making sure that the cleaning industry workers have the coverage and insurance that they should benefit from. Within the Bat group, we have a variety of identities that we provide, allowing a large assortment of services from booking a cleaning through Batmaid, to hiring their house cleaning employee through Bat soft.
What does it mean to work at Barmaid? You’ll be working for the cleaning industry and fighting the Black Market on as many fronts as possible. All of that, whilst being part of a dynamic workplace and working with international team members, is the kind of place where you have room to make a difference and be creative.
For this reason, we’re now looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Customer Coordinator to join our End of Tenancy Team at our Headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Recommended Interview Questions to Crack Any Interview:
- Provide excellent service to customers in organizing their end-of-tenancy cleanings,
- Managing and coordinating agents and drivers,
- Manage last-minute issues with clients and agents,
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution,
- Offering excellent customer service,
- Displaying extensive product knowledge,
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication,
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools,
- Participate in projects on operational continuous improvement and process development.
- A sociable, friendly, and positive attitude.
- Fluent in English and French is a must, and German is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple responsibilities at the same time
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Faculty to handle complaints and be solution-oriented.
- Ability to perform with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy.
- Proactivity and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Hands-on personality and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company
- An interesting and stimulating working environment
- The motivation of a young and dynamic team
- If you’re interested in pursuing and growing your career path, we would love to meet you and build together this amazing Batmaid journey.
To apply for this job please visit ch.linkedin.com.