Bayshore is growing and we are seeking Personal Caregivers who are looking for flexible hours. We offer casual home and community care jobs. Personal Support Worker (PSW) or Health Care Aide (HCA) Certificate is welcome but not required.
ASSET: Fluency in Italian is an asset
At Bayshore, you create special moments for clients every day. If your calling is to “be the difference” by providing outstanding care, then a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
The Work You Will Do
As a Personal Caregiver, you will provide high-quality and compassionate care to your clients in the community with exceptional customer service. Some tasks can include personal care and activities of daily living. Homemaking services such as cleaning, cooking, laundry and general household management. Companionship and/or accompanying clients to activities and events in the community.
Bayshore strives to take good care of you – while you take care of others:
- Feel rewarded for doing what you love – Do you want to make a difference and get back to the fundamentals of caring? We will empower you to do work you are passionate about with autonomy and support from experienced colleagues and supervisors. We offer competitive pay and comprehensive company-sponsored benefits for you and your family
- Chart your path – Take charge of your day and manage what’s important to you. We offer work flexibility designed to empower you. As a Caregiver with Bayshore, choose the number of hours you want to work and a schedule that compliments your lifestyle
- Shape the wellbeing of your clients & communities – Take control and use your experience to create special moments for your clients and help us build better communities
- Realize your full potential – We are committed to helping you realize the future you desire and we achieve this through a wide variety of work options, continuous learning, and access to healthcare experts
- Work in a safe and healthy work environment – We take health & safety seriously. We provide personal protective equipment (PPE), relevant training in line with evolving health guidelines, and daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers to help prevent exposures to COVID-19
- You have a desire to help improve the lives of those in your community
- You are dedicated to providing high-quality care services to clients and you have knowledge of practices for community care
- You have a reliable mode of transportation
- You have a clear Vulnerable Sector Check or are willing to get one
- If you are seeking a Personal Care role you have completed a formal, accredited caregiver training program and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. Dependent upon Provincial government regulations, and the position being applied for, new hires may be required to provide proof of vaccination against illnesses such as COVID-19, Hepatitis, Seasonal Flu etc. Please speak with the recruiter for Provincial and/or position specific requirements.
Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Bayshore operates in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and applicable Provincial Human Rights Codes.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.