Sr. Analyst, Change Management
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or a related field.
- Knowledge of instructional design, content creation, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in change management or business analysis.
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders and communicate effectively.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in using Canva, MS Office Advance Skills (POWERPOINT & EXCEL), instructional design principles, adult learning theory, and instructional design models (e.g., ADDIE, SAM, AGILE).
- Support the Change Management team in the development and delivery of training programs on change management.
- Develop and maintain change management documentation.
- Conduct research on change management best practices.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and developments in change management.
- Experience in conducting workshops to analyse business requirements, performing detailed impact analysis,and helping business team with inputs for system requirements documents in-line with business value.
- Liaise with business team, understand their requirements/demand, translate it in an executional form, implement the changes with the help of technical delivery teams.
- Understand and create documentation for end-to-end businesses processes.
- Participate in discussions with internal/external stakeholders besides immediate circle of interaction.
- Liaise with consultants and Business Leaders to document business processes effectively.
- Ensure that various project documents, manuals etc. are kept up to date.
Job LocationDubai, United Arab Emirates
Company IndustryOther Business Support Services
Monthly Salary RangeUnspecified
Number of VacanciesUnspecified
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.