BCG, Boston Consulting Group
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a member of our Reception Team, you’ll work at the communication interface for our international clients and guests as well as for our consultants and internal service departments. Your daily tasks include welcoming and supporting our clients and guests at BCG’s Berlin office as well as answering phone calls eloquently and forwarding them as necessary.
You’ll also sort and distribute incoming mail and deliveries and organize and commission courier and taxi services. In addition, you will manage the conference rooms, which includes coordinating daily conference room occupation and organizing catering and technical equipment. Finally, you’ll support the organization and execution of events and handle any special tasks in the area of office management that may arise.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Thanks to your strong service and customer orientation, your dealings with both internal customers and external clients are competent and professional.
- You would describe yourself as a coordination, organizational, and improvisational talent.
- You’re reliable, flexible, and work well under pressure, and you have high quality standards.
- Your positive manner, friendliness, and enjoyment in interacting with people set you apart.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- You have initial practical experience from working in the hotel industry, customer services, or front-desk area.
- You have completed a course of commercial training.
- You’re proficient in the MS Office suite.
- Your written and spoken German and English language skills are excellent.
YOU’LL WORK WITH
You can look forward to a young, dynamic team of two full-time (including you) and three part-time members, with a flexible division of individual tasks and working hours.
- In the spirit of the Group, we’re so much more than our daily business. You can look forward to frequent team-building and office activities, from summer and sports to Christmas and social events.
- In the Group, you can be assured of receiving an attractive, competitive, and performance-based compensation package with fixed and variable components.
- We support families with benefits such as tax-free subsidies for childcare expenses through bonus conversions.
- Every now and then you just need a break. That’s why the Group offers 30 days of vacation every year, in addition to an attractive flexibility program.
- This one’s on us: We’ll cover your commuting expenses up to a maximum amount.
- New ways of working? They’re nothing new to us. Our employees use hybrid models that combine on-site and remote work, supported by digital collaboration tools.
- We have your future in mind—covered by our comprehensive insurance and retirement programs.
- The sky’s the limit? Our broad selection of training and development offers will help you grow day after day.
- Well-being is more than a buzzword for us. That’s why we provide individual support through our Employee Assistance Program and mindfulness offers.
- Out of the office and into the gym: A flexible gym membership with EGYM Wellpass is yours for the asking.
- Need a pick-me-up? You’ll be happy to hear that free beverages and snacks are provided at all of the Group’s offices, in addition to food vouchers for use with participating partners.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bcg.com.