RAMA TECHNICAL CONSULTANTS
To ensure success as a personal driver, you should possess outstanding communication and organizational abilities. Ultimately, a top-notch personal driver should monitor traffic reports on a regular basis, and demonstrate familiarity with the area in which they work.
Personal Driver Responsibilities
- Fetching and welcoming clients at the beginning of their trip.
- Loading and unloading clients’ possessions, as required.
- Traveling via the most efficient routes, unless otherwise directed.
- Complying with road regulations at all times.
- Engaging in conversation or playing music, if suitable.
- Ensuring that clients’ identities and conversations remain confidential.
- Apprising clients of local services that may be of use to them.
- Ensuring that the automobile remains clean and well maintained.
To apply for this job please visit bd.linkedin.com.