Benson Inkster Brighton Professional Corporation
Full Job Description
Benson Inkster Brighton PC
About Benson Inkster Brighton:
We are a local accounting firm providing the comprehensive services of an industry leader. Centrally located, we have been providing accounting, tax and consulting services to personal and business clients for over 30 years. The firm provides a variety of financial and income tax related services primarily in Ontario but also across Canada and in the United States.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join our team. The successful applicant is a self-motivated, client service oriented team player.
· Build positive working relationships with our staff and client base
· Efficiently prepare year-end compilation engagements and related tax filings
· Assist on audit and review engagements
· Prepare corporate, personal, trust, HST filings and payroll related filings
· Provision of business advisory services
Key soft skills
· Strong communication skills and effective time management
· Critical thinking including ability to provide tax planning and other value added benefits
· Positive outlook with a strong team mentality
· Commitment to quality and excellence and continual professional growth
Education and experience
· Degree in accounting or a certificate in bookkeeping·
· Minimum of two years of public accounting experience including preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
· Experience with CaseWare/CaseView, Taxprep, Excel
· Experience with HST and payroll an asset
· Competitive compensation based upon experience
· Benefits including medical and dental coverage, off season flexible working hours and paid parking
· Opportunity for advancement including managerial positions.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. BIBpc retains candidate submissions for six months.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Our office has increased measures to safeguard the health and safety of our clients and staff. We continue to encourage telephone or virtual meetings whenever possible.
- Do you have a Canadian professional accounting designation ?
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- public accounting: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.