Business Development Representative
Life at GetAccept
GetAccept is a fast growing SaaS Company, backed by well known investors like Y Combinator and Bessemer. We believe that people matter and know that without the passion, innovation and dedication our employees put into their work every day we wouldn’t be where we are today.
Growing from 30 to 200 employees in three years would not have been possible without extraordinary people, who believe in our vision and our product!We are highly adaptable, constantly evolving and always challenging ourselves to be better! Our platform is helping 4 000 companies and 50 000 users in more than 50 countries around the world to close more deals by offering solutions within e-signing, sales enablement, proposal templates and document tracking. But this is only the beginning – our vision is to become the number one Digital Sales Room in all B2B business
As a Business Development Representative you will be part of our close-knitted team in Marseille focusing on the French market. You will report directly to our Sales Director, France, Benjamin Perrau, and work closely with other Sales/Business Development Representatives working towards different EU markets, where you will help each other.
“The best thing about being a part of GetAccept is to work among such amazing and brilliant people that inspire you every day and how we all encourage each other to contribute to our development, both individually and as a company.”
- Nicole (previously Business Development Representative, currently Account Executive at GetAccept)
Being a Business Development Representative
In this role you will have one mission – to drive immediate new revenue growth by identifying new business opportunities
Let’s look at the main responsibilities of this role! They are:
️ Prospect new customers in the French market, identify key people and qualify leads.
️ Reach out through phone and social channels, perform discovery calls to qualify the prospect.
️ Set up automatic email and contact workflows.
️ Working towards clear goals and KPI:s together with your colleagues – and celebrate together!
️ Collaborate closely with the rest of our sales teams #teamwins
What we offer
- A well-thought onboarding at our HQ in Malmö, Sweden. Two exciting weeks where you’ll meet the Founders, representatives from all parts of the organization and learn about our story, mission, values and culture. You will be introduced to the way we act, talk and what we believe in. You will learn about our product and, most importantly, the people behind it!
- A value driven workplace where your colleagues are engaged in their work and the culture! Our eNPS is currently +68 on a scale from -100 to +100 and this is something we are very proud of!
- We celebrate success! We believe in delivering excellence and have high expectations on ourselves and each other. We also believe that it is equally important to celebrate when we reach our goals and show appreciation and acknowledgment for each other when we succeed. We do this by giving each other kudos, organizing celebratory after works and themed events and travels (how about a ski trip to Andermatt, like we did this year!?).
Who are we looking for?
Most importantly – you have a never ending passion for sales! We would also love it if you have the following background:
- Experience in outbound sales
- A competitive self-starter that is eager to make it in the SaaS industry
- A strong curiosity to solve challenges, understand customer needs and find it easy to learn new technology
- Fluent in French and in English
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.