People and Culture Coordinator
What’s In It For You…
- The opportunity to join an exciting new hospitality concept to Berlin (and Germany) and be part of an innovative, fast-growing, international group that’s committed to not just building new hotels but building a global brand.
- 24 holidays (plus bank holidays) and extra time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities.
- A competitive package, plenty of opportunity for development and rewards for going the extra mile and living our values.
- Great discounts across the entire Ennismore family (which you get to keep even if you decide to leave us!)
- Enjoy a free night at The Hoxton and a meal for two when you first start with us.
- An annual diversity and inclusion calendar of events creating opportunities for you to learn, celebrate and make a positive impact.
- The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and rewarding.
- Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
- A competitive package and plenty of opportunity for development.
What You’ll Do…l Do…
- Reporting to the People & Culture Manager, you will be the first point of contact for our teams when it comes to general questions & requests, fulfilling a key support role within the People team.
- Manage the administration of all core touch points throughout the employee journey.
- Support with the creation of our monthly Management Info report
- Work with the team on managing our various People Platforms
- Support with running ad hoc reports and updating managers on key milestones e.g. birthdays, Enniversaries and much more.
- Support Talent attraction from advertising on our various platforms, reference checks and keeping our recruitment system up to date.
- Play a big part in making sure our newbies have a great joining experience; from arranging their starter paperwork to setting up their tech, helping with our group inductions and checking they’re settling in well.
- Support the People & Culture Manager with training related activity such as room set ups, training coordination and bot/poster creation.
- Ad-hoc projects to support the People & Culture Manager
What We’re Looking For…
- Previous experience in a Human Resources role would be fantastic; if you have already worked in a hotel all the better
- You naturally want to help and support the people around you; others have most likely described you as a ‘People person’ and you’re great at building relationships.
- Keen to learn and pick up new things – you have ambitions to progress in the world of HR.
- Nothing escapes your eagle eye for detail even when you’re spinning multiple plates at once.
- Comfortable with systems/platforms and great with the Microsoft Office suite, Excel in particular!
- Keen on organisation and ensuring that everything is in the right place.
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here.
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get stuff done.
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once.
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other, and has fun along the way.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.