Events & Activation Manager
|Post Name||Events & Activation Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 92000 To USD 120000 Per Year|
|Location||New York, United States 10004|
Our strength lies not in our similarities but in revealing the exceptional diversity of our cultures and colleagues. We leverage the advantage of being a global company with an international workforce. We employ the best experts who we trust to make informed decisions, who dare to implement their ideas, and who take ownership of their actions. No matter where you are from, what you believe in, what age you are, who you love, or if you are disabled: In the end, together we always make it happen!
At IWC North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
EVENTS & ACTIVATION MANAGER – IWC, NEW YORK
- Manage event activations, ensuring that all events are executed per HQ’s standards and approvals while maintaining budget and costs to ensure positive ROI.
- Post-event reporting to the team and HQ on a regular basis
Event Strategy & Implementation:
- Manage and implement global event platforms and local event platforms pertaining to the brand
- Ensure quality implementation and execution of events with innovative ideas and seamless attention to detail
- Create a solid list of agencies, vendors, and partners to help in creating a perfect event
- Liaise regularly with HQ for best practices and reporting on an event basis
- Global event platforms
- Local event platforms
- Boutique events with help from retail and CRM teams
- Responsible for accurate budget planning and reporting on solid ROI
- Full responsibility for event budget (forecast, revision, closing)
- Negotiation of contracts with partners and vendors
- Full invoicing process, from vendor selection, vendor creation, and quotation to follow-up on invoices and final payment
- Regular budget reviews and consolidation with the manager
- Ensure timely consolidation of post-event information (qualitative and quantitative information)
- Summarize all information in an event report, utilizing the standard HQ template
- Seek constructive feedback from others (retail team, BBQs, wholesale managers, etc…)
- Collaborate with CRM on ROI tracking
- Bachelor and above
- At least 5+ years of experience in Events & Activations Management
- Great communication and organization skills
- Good relations with key vendors in the event agencies/vendors spectrum
- Solid understanding of planning and implementing events from A to Z
- Eager to learn
- Willing to travel
- Great people skills and team player
- Creative, innovative, and entrepreneur
Richemont offers a generous compensation and benefits package for eligible employees. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Expected Salary Range: $92000 – $120000
Salary will be negotiated based on relevant skills and experience
To apply for this job please visit jobs.richemont.com.