Technical Support Specialist
Who We Are
What We’re Looking For
What’s in it for you?
The People – Our people are our most important resource. From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. A culture that emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation and fun.
The Growth – Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big!
The Technology – You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Provide telephone and email based post-sales technical support for our software products in French and English
- Investigate issues reported by customers and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and see through to resolution
- Work proactively to update customers by reporting progress regarding outstanding queries
- Endeavor to respond to all customer requests in a timely manner while improving customer experience
- Provide superior customer service in regards to our MDM solutions. Diagnose and solve application queries and answer customer questions
- Use various devices to reproduce customer environments in order to troubleshoot issues further
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Networking, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Solid understanding of the OSI model and computer networking principles (Firewalls, Network Protocols, Subnetting)
- Previous knowledge with Windows 10, Windows Server 2008/2012 and other technologies (ie SQL / Virtual servers)
- Knowledge of mobile computing platforms (Android, iOS, Windows Mobile and Blackberry)
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience, exceptions for qualified candidates
- Strong problem solving abilities, strong team player (i.e. flexible, hard-working, fast-learner, self-motivated, results oriented)
- Able to plan, prioritize and organize workload, consistently working within service standards and agreed objectives
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in fluent French and English
To apply for this job please visit fr.indeed.com.