Beta three audio India Pvt Ltd
Electronics Technician for Audio
Electronics Technician Job Description -Beta Three Audio India Pvt. Ltd. is looking for a for a well-organized, reliable Electronic Technician for Delhi, India. To be successful in this role, you should have 0-2 years of experience in the Audio Industry. The electronics technician’s responsibilities include diagnosing and repairing electronics, reading manuals and installing new equipment, performing routine servicing and inspections, assisting with training, recruitment, and electronic upgrades, and reporting to the supervisor. You should be able to provide excellent customer service and manage electronic systems and equipment efficiently. To be successful as an electronics technician, you should demonstrate strong mechanical skills and enjoy performing tasks with your hands. Outstanding electronics technicians are able to use a wide range of resources to solve problems and feel comfortable working alone and in a team.
Electronics Technician Responsibilities:
- Assembling, installing, repairing, troubleshooting, and maintaining electronic components and systems.
- Sourcing or fabricating replacement parts for electronic systems.
- Ensuring all power and manual tools are operated in accordance with health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with Supervisors and clients to discuss work schedules and time and material cost estimates.
- Providing training and supervision for new technicians and apprentices.
- Carrying out scheduled preventative maintenance and servicing equipment.
- Performing equipment demonstrations and drawing up training manuals wherever required.
- Interpreting drawings, training manuals, and instructions in order to perform duties.
- Following written, verbal, and telephonic instructions.
- Attending regular training workshops and reporting to the supervisor.
Electronics Technician Requirements:
- ITI/ Diploma Holder.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good hand-eye coordination and physical dexterity.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Excellent written, verbal, and telephonic communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹15,000.00 per month
- Internet reimbursement
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- West Delhi, Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- technical/ repair: 1 year (Required)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.