Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US (“Binance.US”) is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange – Binance.
Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
What You’ll Do:
- Dive in, measure & extract knowledge from financial, user & blockchain data
- Perform research in blockchain ecosystems, risk prediction, user behavior and more
- Construct analyses that will be the source of truth for key strategic decisions
- Collaborate with multiple teams in order to optimize and augment their efforts
- Prototype and build models on a variety of datasets and applications
- Report your findings in a comprehensive and meaningful way to data teams and executives
- Own every part of the research process, from experimentation to implementation & reporting
What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years prior experience in a Data Science / Research role
- 2+ years of previous experience and/or exposure in the blockchain ecosystem
- Expertise in Python and fluency with SQL
- Education in tech or finance
- Good English skills, written and verbal
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, autonomous, and with an attention to detail
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Machine Learning techniques and time-series analysis/prediction
- Experience with the Tableau data analytics platform
- Experience with Defi, Web3, and Smart Contracts
- Experience with working in cloud service providers (AWS, GCS)
- Deployment of solutions and tools in a production environment
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.