Black Sheep Coffee
Pay: £10.10 – £10.35 to £10.60 – £10.85 per hour (inclusive of weekly bonus of 50p per hour)*
Job Type: Part Time, 16 hours per week. Permanent.
Are you a Black Sheep? Got an itch to shake up the established order and offer something new and exciting to customers everywhere? So do we! Maybe we can help each other out…
We are looking for brilliant people who want to join our progressive and expanding company.
There are ample possibilities for rapid progression with a competitive rate of pay for our baristas and opportunities to earn bonuses. For those that shine and have a desire to progress there are fantastic opportunities to grow professionally, both within our existing and new sites.
We don’t complicate things here at Black Sheep Coffee…We’re offering the chance to work with some of the best people and our baristas simply love what they do.
What you’ll be doing:
The cogs that keep it all together – the best Baristas in town. As a Barista, you share what we are all about at Black Sheep Coffee, with our customers. Your main responsibility will be delivering an unforgettable customer service experience. You will do this by showcasing your unbeatable coffee-making skills, your superior product knowledge, and your passion for the Black Sheep Coffee Brand. You will be responsible for the upkeep of our standards, acting as a brand ambassador in all that you do.
What you’ll need:
No experience with coffee? That is cool, if you have great customer service attitude, we have amazing coffee training. All we ask is that you have:
- A customer-oriented positive attitude
- Experience of customer service
- The diary to accommodate flexible shifts
- A desire to mix things up and play with the status quo
- A drive to give back to the community with our free coffee boards for the homeless
About Black Sheep Coffee:
Founded by Eirik & Gabriel, university flat mates, who quit their jobs to #LEAVETHEHERD and embark on exciting coffee journey.
Their mission is to challenge the establishment, take down the big corporate brands, and rid the world of boring, average tasting coffee.
Black Sheep Coffee is the only retail coffee company in the world to serve 100% specialty grade Robusta Coffee in a market dominated by Arabica. We buy coffee directly at the plantations ensuring the picking, drying, and washing process adheres to the strictest of guidelines for a sustainable model that protects the environment, and everyone involved.
All our venues boast an immersive urban experience combined with music and arts and an after-work scene where coffee inspired cocktails and local spirits come together. We also support the homeless community through our free coffee boards in all our locations.
- Weekly cash plan (money when you need it)
- Flexible hours (no zero hours contracts)
- Grow your career with advanced coffee training
- Free coffee while working
- Discounted food and drinks
- Rewards for wowing your team or your customers
- Employee Assistance Programme for when you need advice or assistance
- A collaborative, creative, and inspiring working environment
- Seasonal staff parties
- Training and opportunity to progress your career
- Free food item on shift
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.