Bliss EMEQ Solutions Private Limited
Tech Support Executive
Full Job Description
We are looking to hire a skilled IT support engineer to assist us with all our IT-related technical support issues. As an IT support engineer, you will determine the nature of the problem, diagnose hardware or software issues, provide effective assistance and solve the issue. You may also be required to install new software applications as and when needed.
1. Installing and configuring client computer systems.
2. Responding to IT support requests.
3. Reach out to employees to diagnose software, networking or hardware issues.
4. Providing technical support
5. Offering solutions & troubleshooting software issues and networking problems.
7. Maintaining good relations with teams,
8.Should carry out the Admin activities also
1. Minimum 1-year prior experience as an IT support engineer
2. Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
3. Good interpersonal skills.
4. Good time management skills.
5. Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Ability to think critically and willingness to learn new things.
9. Freshers can also apply.
- Morning shift
- Monday to Saturday
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: From ₹10,000.00 per month
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Avadi, Chennai – 600054, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Technical support (Preferred)
- total work (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.