BLUE MOUNTAIN RESORT AND HOSPITALITY LLP
Jump to: Hide
Customer Care Executive
Full Job Description
- conducting customer satisfaction surveys to understand what areas of the company’s services need improvements.
- dealing with customer issues and churning out an easy-to-follow solution.
- establishing a positive rapport with all clients and customers in person or via phone.
- forming reports based on customer satisfaction statistics and helping their team to develop new skills.
- helping customers choose the right product for their requirements and budget.
- interacting with customers to ensure they have a desirable and shareable experience.
- Computer skills.
- A customer care executive tends to act as a link-man between a company and its customers and resolves any such queries generated by its customers or clients with efficiency.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Piplod, Surat, Gujarat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.