We are seeking kind and caring individuals who share our passion for helping others.
No experience is necessary as full training is given. We can offer full-time and part-time hours. All we ask is that all of our Caregivers commit to working alternate weekends.
We do require all applicants to have a full driving license, authorization to work in the UK, and to be living within 8 miles of Clifton, Northumberland in order to be considered for this position.
We offer our Caregivers:
- Competitive hourly rates from £10.75ph to £16.13ph
- Flexible working hours
- £200 bonus (Paid on completion of probation)
- Paid Mileage – 30p per mile
- Weekly testing & access to the vaccine
- Holiday pay
- Comprehensive induction training
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Dedicated support by the senior management team
- Company pension scheme
- Further increased pay rates after 2 years of service
We care for the elderly and vulnerable in the comfort of their own homes as an alternative to a residential care home. Your role will be to support our customers with all aspects of their daily lives including personal care, companionship, medication prompting, food and drink preparation, shopping, and accessing the local community.
We can offer you a stable career in these uncertain times. Apply Today and we will be in touch shortly.
To apply for this job please visit www.reed.co.uk.