Staff Assoc Consultant
The Application Managed Services Consultant will provide consultative operational services including technical post-implementation/go-live services for enterprise software solutions throughout for BMC s worldwide customers. The Consultant must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment since they will be working on incidents, problems, releases, patching, upgrades, and integrations simultaneously.
- Provide L2/L3 operational support on ITSM Remedy, SmartIT/MyIT, Smart reporting, Service broker, DWPA, CMDB, and Asset Management, as per agreed SLAs.
- Maintain BMC Product platform availability as per the agreed availability commitment
- Develop new customizations, integrations, and reports
- Troubleshoot BMC applications, customizations, and integration issues.
- Follow the ITIL standard best processes.
- Recommend plan upgrades/patches and roll out of new features
- Drive adoption of the BMC solution across Customer environments
- Work closely with Service Owners to review service delivery quality with a focus on continuous improvement
- Experience in Administration, Operations, Customizations, Integrations, Performance tuning, Patch implementation, Upgrades, and development of ITSM Remedy Application
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor s Degree.
- Should have 3-5 years of IT experience
- Should have worked in Applications Managed Services and Consulting Services environment
- Extensive experience in the implementation, administration, and configuration of BMC Remedy ITSM Applications, Integrations, Customizations
- Experience on Windows/UNIX/LINUX operating systems and ITIL framework is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies, networking, and database concepts
- Well-organized with a positive attitude and the ability to work in a customer-facing env should be able to communicate with Customers, Vendors, and other internal groups as required.
- Exercises independent judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Effective communication skills in English and German (verbal and written).
- Willing to work in shifts, weekends, and on-call support will be required.
To apply for this job please visit www.naukri.com.