Full Job Description
£10.00 per hour
Based in Stone
Hours: 8am -3pm on a rolling rota of 3 shift on 3 shifts off
Choose to live life in Colour by working at Borough Care where we believe that everyone should be encouraged and supported to live their best possible life. By working with us you will receive some excellent rewards & benefits including:
- An hourly rate of pay that is significantly higher than the industry average for care workers, plus a bonus paid for any overtime shifts worked
- 28 days holiday, with an additional day holiday for your birthday (after 1 years’ service)
- Free meals
- Access to My Hub, with a range of discounts for high street shops, supermarkets and restaurants
- Free uniforms
- Paid DBS check
- Refer a Friend Scheme – you’ll get £375 once the person joins the Borough Care family
- Employee Assistance Programme that supports on all aspects of your lifestyle including free counselling and financial advice
- Long term sick payments
- Life Assurance cover
- Pension plan
- Fully-funded training for nationally recognised qualifications.
- Career progression opportunities
About the role
As a Housekeeper, you will be dedicated to providing a clean and comfortable environment for our residents. Day to day you will carry out general cleaning duties, set and clear tables in dining areas, make beds and change linen. You will also help care staff serve food and drinks and assist residents who cannot eat independently.
We understand that many Housekeepers prefer part time contracts. Let us know the hours you want to work and we will do our best to accommodate.
No previous experience is required, as full training is provided. If you are kind, compassionate, friendly and enjoy caring for others – why not join an organisation that is committed to providing individualised care and helping people live their best possible life. When you care every day makes a difference.
For almost 30 years we have worked with amazing people every day. From those who live at Borough Care homes and their families, to our care home staff and our head office team, we are all united in our aspiration to live life in colour.
We have 12 residential care homes across Stockport and Staffordshire and continue to grow. As a not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest any surplus money into the services we offer, to serve the best interests of our residents and their families.
Why not join an organisation that makes a difference and is committed to helping people live their best possible life.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in all that we do and welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.