Seasonal Jobs in France
|Hiring Organization||KERING GROUP|
|Post Name||BOUCHERON – Freelance – Visual Merchandiser Wholesale|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 24 To EUR 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Paris, France 75007|
Created by Frédéric Boucheron, Maison Boucheron has evolved through four generations of direct descendants. A visionary designer and the very first of the great contemporary jewelers to open a boutique on Place Vendôme, Boucheron still embodies absolute excellence in Jewelry, High Jewelry, and Watchmaking today. The Boucheron style, free and daring, never ceases to invent the classics of tomorrow.
Position Name :
BOUCHERON – Freelance – Visual Merchandiser Wholesale Europe
We are looking for a wholesale visual merchandiser for Europe to join the EMEA & Americas marketing & communications team.
The visual merchandiser will be responsible for ensuring the correct display of our collections and the perfect implementations of visual merchandising animations in wholesale POS in Europe – in line with our Maison guidelines.
In the case of an in-partner-store event, the visual merchandiser will act as a project coordinator liaising with the EMEA Marcom team to ensure smooth execution/budget management of the event. The wholesale visual merchandiser for Europe will work closely with the Europe commercial teams, the marketing and communications team, and with central visual merchandising team.
Role and responsibilities:
1) Roll out visual merchandising guidelines within wholesale points of sales
- Conducts extensive market visits based on needs expressed by sales DPT. to ensure that brand visibility is optimum and brand guidelines are respected.
- Implement and follow up with VM guidelines.
- Orchestrate seasonal VM animations and product novelties implementation.
- Keep an up-to-date database of POS (pictures, measures, …).
- Ensure that visuals are up to date within a point of sales.
- Prepare product zoning and corresponding VM guidelines for openings, renovations, and events, based on available stock.
- Prepare reports after each POS visit and share them with Commercial and Marketing directions.
- Share any feedback on constraints, improvements, or needs (POS material, specific animation…) to central teams.
- Support Retail Visual merchandising manager for major regional VM projects.
- Prepare and conduct visual merchandising training on VM implementation and guidelines set by the brand (displays, seasonal decoration themes, and merchandising rules).
- Ensure basic product collections training while training sales forces on VM guidelines.
2) Collaborate to wholesale event execution (in-store & out-of-store)
- Create, when required, a specific VM concept for special events (pop-up, temporary exhibition…) and validate it with central teams.
- Select vendors and negotiate with them to achieve the most favorable terms (development, productions, activations…).
- Orchestrate in-store event planning and implementation collaborating with marketing & communication teams and commercial teams.
- Follow the planning, budget, and operations of each in-store activation.
- Coordinate all service providers but also internal teams for in-store event implementation.
- Prepare and submit post-event reports.
3) Budgeting and forecasting
- Define a budget for VM/in-partner store events with our partners and participate in budget reviews.
- Monitor expenses and fill in all financial reports (on a monthly and quarterly basis).
- Record invoices and monitor payment if needed.
- Define POS material forecast and share feedback on POS material needs with central teams.
- Prepare POS material & selling tools orders for openings and re-openings.
4) Auditing and animating
- Monitor potential spaces for pop-up or competitions VM activation.
- Scout markets for image improvement opportunities (external visuals, local merchandising competencies).
- Asses during market visits presence and presentation of competing Brands to make proposals for improvements of existing guidelines and available material.
- Research and communicate to the central team about related elements of the market and competition.
- Experience in visual merchandising (min. 2 years) – ideally within the luxury/jewelry industry.
- Excel & PowerPoint – (Photoshop as a plus).
- Fluent English.
- Frequent travel.