David Yurman is a celebrated American jewelry company founded in New York by David Yurman, a sculptor, and his wife, Sybil, a painter and ceramicist. When the artists began collaborating, their goal was simply to make beautiful objects to wear. Today, with their son, Evan, they create timeless, yet contemporary Men’s and Women’s jewelry for all lifestyles through unconventional artistry, featuring their signature cable motif.
The David Yurman Houston Galleria team is looking for a Brand Ambassador to share the company’s mission to clients, delivering a superior customer service experience. They will achieve a high volume of personal sales through clientele development and product knowledge. This is a commission-eligible role.
The David Yurman Brand Ambassador will be accountable for the following key deliverables:
Sales and Service
- Deliver individual sales budget by maximizing all selling opportunities
- Create a positive and rewarding client experience, that is warm and hospitable in all customer interactions
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring that the customer takes priority at all times
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches
- Remain current and knowledgeable of industry trends, to determine opportunities to maximize sales within the market.
- Collect meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities
- Utilize the available marketing tools to engage current and new business and drive sales
- Embrace and utilize technology to enhance customer experience
- Assist with inventory control and keep shrink levels below target
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at all times
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all product categories
- Ensure adherence to company retail operating and security procedures
- Partner with support team in the repair process and follow up on customer communication
- Be aware of the impact of behavior on others
- Provide help and advice to colleagues to achieve goals
- Demonstrate a flexible approach, responding positively to any reasonable request
- Previous retail or luxury retail sales or relevant clientele focused experience
- Proven track record in achieving sales results
- Exceptional clientele, customer relationship building skills
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, and MS Office Programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.