Full Job Description
Are you passionate about delivering first class childcare?
Do you enjoy working with a variety of families and caring for children of all ages?
British Nannies is looking for experienced childcare professionals to join our busy team in the Norwich area. We are looking for childcarers (Nannies, Nursery Practitioners, Childminders, Teachers/Teaching Assistants or other relevant roles) who have a minimum of 3 years’ childcare experience. You’ll be working with different families across Norfolk and having lots of different experiences.
- Part time and ad-hoc hours available
- Lots of variety working for different families
- Weekly pay – get paid the same week you work!
- Employed position on payroll – so no need to worry about doing taxes yourself (self-employed people also welcome)
- Auto-enrol pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement and statutory sick pay
- Bonus pay of up to 4 hours on certain jobs!
- Hourly travel pay available longer commutes
- Private healthcare service including 24/7 GP helpline, prevention, treatment and aftercare services
- Employee programme including discounts at gyms, cinemas, beauty services and everyday retailers
- Fully funded certification renewals including Child Protection, Paediatric First Aid, DBS Update Service
You should be confident to work on your own initiative, be self-motivated and able to quickly build a great rapport with families. You’ll need to have:
· A valid Paediatric First Aid certificate
· A minimum of 3 years’ childcare experience
And either hold or be willing to apply for:
· An Enhanced DBS certificate dated within the last 12 months and / or registered with the Update Service
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please go to our website and apply at www.british-nannies.co.uk/join
Job Types: Part-time, Zero hours contract
Salary: £11.00-£14.00 per hour
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Free or subsidised travel
- Private medical insurance
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.