Bronze Electromechanical Bros
Mechanical Design Engineer
Full Job Description
Looking for a Mechanical Engineer with experience of 7+ years in building services design (HVAC Design, Plumbing, and Firefighting). The person will be responsible for designing using Autodesk and co-ordinate with Modelers. Accountable for the project from concept design through to completion. Should have experience in Building Information Modeling (BIM) as well as strong engineering skills.
Job Role includes but not limited to:
- Knowledge of specification writing, up to date knowledge of materials and their applications.
- Knowledge of updated authority regulations & relevant standards & codes.
- Project lead should be informed of relevant design decisions and its goals, and its alignment with client requirements.
- Design building keeping essential elements of Sustainability, Net Zero Energy, and Energy Efficient Building.
- Mechanical Design of the assigned projects which shall consist of services like HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting, Drainage, Water supply, Storm Water and LPG.
- Ensure of following Building information (BIM) procedures, and designing using Autodesk Revit.
- Liaison with authorities, lead necessary submissions and approvals from relevant authorities.
- Ensure project(s) planning, quality of production, status tracking & completion of deliverables.
- Conduct meetings with the client, prepare and present design solutions at various stages of the project.
- Should know emerging and enduring tools & technology in the construction industry.
- Should have experience in chilled water projects either district cooling or chiller plant project
- Should have experience in VRF and rooftop package projects.
- Monitor project(s) information and appropriately documented.
- Determine the resources (time, staff, equipment, etc.) required and its allocation to complete the project.
- Discuss and solving complexities with client rep., sub-consultants, sub-contractors, and suppliers.
- Teaming up with other team members like site engineers and inspectors to accomplish targets.
- Review of shop drawings and its approval as and when required.
Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Navisworks, HAP, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project
Masters/Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical). Preference will be given for candidates who are having professional association membership from ASHRAE, ASME, BSRIA, CIBSE etc.
Engineering consultancy experience within GCC preferred and a minimum of 7 years of experience is mandatory.
- Building Services Design
- Strong Articulation Skill
- Creative and Innovative
- Client Facing
- Planning & Organizing
Company: Bronze Electromechanical Bros
Employment Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience: 7 Years
Job Type: Engineering
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.