Apprenticeship as casting technologist EFZ
Awaken the professional in you and make a difference in this world. An apprenticeship at Bühler gives you the best start to your professional life because we offer you training that goes far beyond the certificate of proficiency. Are you interested in technical connections and the production process? Then our apprenticeship as a casting technologist EFZ is just the right thing for you.
- Carry out casting tests and monitor the quality
- Set up and program die-casting machines
- Support, advise and train customers
- Assembling and commissioning machines and systems for the casting industry
- Optimizing molds
- Planning, monitoring, and optimizing the production of castings
- technical understanding
- skilled craftsmanship
- the exact way of working
- high customer orientation
- organizational skills
- logical thinking
- good powers of observation
- Career and personal development
- letter of application
- high school certificates
- completed registration form
Who we are
Bühler as an employerWe develop sustainable innovations for a better world. We want to convert the most pressing challenges from food and mobility – into sustainable technologies, process solutions, and business models. At Bühler, you show initiative and assume responsibility. In our family-run company, personal and joint successes go hand in hand. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
For us, integrity and passion are crucial success factors. We encourage your personal development because we want you to make a difference. Become part of Bühler. Help us tackle global challenges while finding the best solutions for our customers. Bühler is an equal-opportunity employer that values diversity. It is important to us that you suit us and we suit you, regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.