Full Job Description
Do you believe in the power of teamwork and sharing ideas? Do you take pride in delivering exceptional quality and service with everything you do? Do you seek out ideas for improving the status quo? If you want to make a difference and love being surrounded by the best and the brightest, Bureau Veritas might be the place for you!
Imagine being surrounded by the brightest minds in the industry.
On-the-job training Competitive benefits RRSP with employer contribution Bonuses on different work shifts Employee discounts Free parking Preventive measures for COVID-19; mask provided, increased cleaning of workplaces, several hand disinfection stations.
Your main responsibilities are:
- General lab support including; washing glassware, archiving samples, weighing, homogenizing, etc.
- Perform simple sample preparation and manipulation procedures prior to analyses;
- Ensure that cross contamination between samples and other materials does not occur;
- Use summary reports to plan and organize work;
- Ensure that deadlines are met;
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure accuracy and quality of work;
You are the ideal candidate if:
- High School Diploma;
- Laboratory experience;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Good record keeping skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to accurately follow Standard operating Procedures (SOP’s) and instructions;
- Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.