Manager- Risk Change Programme
Primary Job Purpose
The Manager- Risk Change Programme is responsible for the governance, oversight, enabling best practices of the Risk Strategy Change programme, and the reporting thereof to internal and external stakeholders.
He/she is also responsible for being the driver of the strategic roadmap across the Risk Management Group by supporting and shaping the design and delivery for all aspects of Risk Change including management of senior change forums, facilitating transparency, managing change control, and ensuring quality assurance.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
Planning and Management
- Support strategic long-term views and identify opportunities for innovation as part of the roadmap review, driving improvements in productivity, driving cost reduction, and quality improvements.
Operations, Review, and Reporting
- Maintain updated knowledge of rules, regulations, and standards in the concerned field and related matters of interest to the department.
- Establish, develop, execute and optimize all aspects of the Risk Change Programmes utilizing robust change management tactics
- Lead the Risk change programme, ensuring there is a consistent and professional approach to delivery
- Identify thematic risks and issues for the GCRO Change Programme and recommend clear decisions for senior stakeholders to make
- Develop and track programme plans by creating and reporting programme Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and critical success factors
- Drive Continuous improvement of delivery standards and frameworks applied across all GCRO Change related activities
- Represent the Program Steering Committee while being responsible for maintaining the current roadmap, managing annual roadmap reviews
Review and Monitoring
- Lead Project team as they structure the work into tangible risk delivery projects by reviewing their plans and work progress Manage, all aspects of the delivery of the Risk projects
- Manage, motivate and develop the Risk Change Programme team and take ownership of all aspects of the delivery
Generate and escalate periodic and ad hoc reports ensuring accuracy and timely delivery
Report status, resources, and budget tracking at the overall Change Program level
- Participate in various cross-functional committees/teams for purposes like executive team discussions, audits, etc. to achieve optimal cooperation and quality service
- Work with senior stakeholders located in subsidiaries and affiliates as a regional lead for the Change Programme Office
- Form strong relationships with all stakeholders to build upon mutual credibility and trust, to ensure that projects are understood and delivered successfully, and resolution of risks/issues is done effectively
- Work with businesses to resolve any issues during the execution of Risk Change projects
- Liaison with the support units and other stakeholders, to support the successful delivery
- Participate in the selection and development of staff
- Evaluate performance and recommend developmental needs of the team
- Review recommendations of subordinate staff and provide guidance in resolving complex or sensitive problems
- Maintain and promote positive work culture and was responsible for improving the employee engagement level of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Project Management Certification
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Proven experience in a bank or financial institutions with Change Portfolio programmes & projects experience
- English (Proficient)
- Desired Attributes: Arabic (Proficient)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.