Jobs in Sao Paulo
|Hiring Organization||Valtech Brazil|
|Post Name||Business Development Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||BRL 6000 To BRL 12000 Per Month|
|Location||Sao Paulo, Brazil 01259-020|
Valtech is a global Digital Agency with offices in 18 countries. We design and build unique experiences, execute continuous improvement efforts, and live, fuel, and drive business transformation across the digital world.
We support our clients in the research, design, and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. Love to innovate and create solutions while helping the client achieve their digital business goals? We are looking for someone to join our team in the role of Business Development Manager.
The ideal Business Development Manager for Valtech is a digital native with experience in designing and selling customer experience-focused business solutions for major brands in a world with an unprecedented volume of digital channels.
A passionate and effective communicator, he masters the evolution of the customer experience and develops strategic solutions that align with our client’s overall business objectives through insights and business guidance and makes relevant recommendations that meet the client’s business objectives with significant metrics.
Its Main Activities Will be:
- Work the end-to-end sales process together with the SDR, Marketing, and Delivery team.
- Prospect large accounts in global companies to meet marketing, technology, and innovation needs.
- Collaborate with the Growth and Strategy team so that the company’s OKRs are achieved and exceeded.
- Using Valtech’s services, you should build and present solutions suited to the customer’s needs, with critical thinking, research, and analysis.
- Lead and collaborate with the development of the go-to-market strategy.
- Deeply understand customers to intimately articulate (through primary and secondary research) the customer’s business goals and key performance indicators.
- Lead and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to produce value models and revenue-generating insights that positively impact and drive the client’s business.
- Build solutions and proposals focused on results for the client, using web and data analytics to measure results and ROI.
- Write and present experience debriefs, gap analysis, competitive assessments, and customer journeys to provide solutions to support key marketing initiatives.
- Working on approaches and building solutions based on research and trends.
- Identify the trends and technologies that shape the future of consumer behavior and be able to understand how these trends may influence future consumer behavior.
Requirements You Need to Meet:
- +5 years of experience in a digital agency or digital marketing and technology consulting.
- Experience with digital business transformation: development of digital solutions that encompass technology and marketing services.
- Proven track record for conducting senior-level interviews and facilitating group discussions/work sessions.
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking.
- Visualization and prototyping.
- Interpersonal and managerial skills.
- Knowledge of the business structure.
- Analytical and investigative skills.
- Ability to understand (and break down) the big picture of a problem.
- Solid knowledge of data and process modeling (plus).
- Fluency in English and Portuguese.
- Travel availability.
- A culture of continuous learning, personal and professional appreciation, care for the quality of life and mental health of employees, an environment of diversity and inclusion, and opportunities for cultural interaction. An environment of collaboration and knowledge sharing, conducive to innovation and constant creativity.
- Comprehensive benefits such as health and dental plan, Flexible card for food, culture, education, mobility, etc., language program, Gympass, and others. We also have a relaxed atmosphere, flexible working hours, and intense career investment.
- D&I: At Caltech, we create experiences that work and reach everyone. Our goal is to create a fair work environment that gives people the support they need to thrive, grow and achieve their goals. For this, we build every day an inclusive and diverse environment in relation to disabilities, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion, cultures, and experiences, offering equitable opportunities for everyone to build their career in a company that only grows. . Therefore, our vacancies are for ALL people! You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.