Full Time Jobs Calgary
|Hiring Organization||About Staffing|
|Post Name||Cabinet Maker|
|Qualification||Journeyman qualification an asset|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 50000 To CAD 72000 Per Year|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2R 0E3|
CONNECTING YOU TO CARPENTRY JOBS IN CALGARY
ABOUT STAFFING recruiters are Alberta’s experts in connecting candidates with Carpentry jobs. We focus on temporary, direct hire and temporary-to-direct hire placements in the corporate, industrial, management, and technical fields. We specialize in providing solutions for organizations that urgently need positions filled or that require confidentiality, which means you receive exclusive access to opportunities often unavailable anywhere else.
About Staffing’s recruitment specialists believe in a human-to-human approach to hiring. We read your resume, conduct person-to-person interviews, and make our matches to Carpentry jobs based on what will benefit both the employee and the employer. As Masters at Matching Culture®, we can connect you with an extensive network of reputable employers.
We evaluate each employer’s expectations, opportunities, and qualification and skill requirements, as well as their corporate culture. We use this information to do our best to place you in a position that aligns with your goals, motivations, personality, and values.
Our client is looking for a Cabinet Maker to join their small, tight-knit team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have 3 to 5+ years of experience in a cabinet-making shop and will be poised to work with high-end materials and clientele, creating custom finishings and preparations for installation.
A person who is a passionate, upbeat, energetic, and humble leader will fit in amazingly with this team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
The key job functions are:
- Managing the shop floor
- Teaching young apprentices
- Understanding quality control
- Running CNC (sheet nesting software)
- Reading blueprints accurately
- Troubleshooting drawings and finalizing for production
- Cabinet making ticket an asset, but not imperative
- Journeyman qualification an asset
- 2 – 3 years of experience in cabinetry required
- Knowledge of construction materials and complete take-offs required
- Understanding cabinet installation required
- CNC machine experience required
- Experience in Mozaik software required
- 5+ years experience in cabinet shops as an asset
- Sketch up and layout experience an asset
- Humble, passionate, and friendly
- Positive, upbeat, and energetic
- A solid team player
- A leader, someone to help drive production
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication