International Call Center Agent
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the Straumann Group employs approximately 5700 people worldwide. Its products, solutions and services are available in more than 100 countries through a broad network of distribution subsidiaries and partners, featuring the global brands Straumann, Neodent, Medentika, and other fully or partly owned partner companies.
Straumann Group develop, manufacture, and supply dental implants, instruments, biomaterials, CADCAM prosthetics, digital equipment, software, and clear aligners for applications in replacement, restorative, orthodontic and preventative dentistry.
Within a transformational context, we are creating a consumer center that will play a critical role for the future of the group, by building new services and new business models for solving key consumers/patients and dental practices/doctors pain points to democratize oral health success.
- Daily, monthly, and yearly production and collection goals achieved
- Meets monthly and quarterly case acceptance and completion ratios for significant treatment
- No-show and cancellation percentage to zero
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to present our product and service offering
- Engage, establish and maintain a trusting and supportive relationship with patients
- Educate patients on their treatment options and the benefits of treatment
- Help patients overcome their financial and emotional concerns of treatment
- Present or co-present the treatment plan and consent.
- Present case fees and financial options to patients to facilitate the decision to say “yes.”
- Schedule patients to begin treatment
- Ensure positive patient reviews of the patient experience
Works with office administration by :
- scheduling and confirming appointments for patient consultations
- ensuring that new patients have received new patient information and health history forms in advance of initial visit
- pre-qualifying patients
- maintaining up-to-date patient health records ensuring x-rays and other information are received prior to patient arrival
- making follow-up appointments as necessary
Maintains patient relationships by :
- establishing a trusting and supportive relationship with new patients
- listening attentively to patients
- understanding patient treatment plans, needs, and goal
- dealing with any difficult patients
- calling patients after difficult procedures to ensure they are comfortable
- tracking patients who have pending and incomplete treatment
- bringing patients back in for additional consultations as necessary
- potential to develop into a managerial role
Your ProfileEducation / Professional Experience
- Fluent in English oral/written
- Experience in dental or medical area within an agency or clinic organizing international treatment
- Dentist preferably
- Or Dental hygienist
- Or Dental technician
- An enthusiasm for helping people through dentistry
- A good general understanding of dental procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Time management skills
- Empathy for the needs of others
- Good organizational skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.