Call Center Executive
Full Job Description
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹12,300.00 – ₹19,700.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Commuter assistance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pune, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Technical support: 1 year (Preferred)
- tele sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)