Call Center Representative
|Hiring Organization||GDS Group|
|Post Name||Call Center Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 60000 To USD 65000 Per Year|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10004|
Benefits: Health & Dental Insurance, 401k, Generous Holiday, Vacation package & Industry leading Training leading to accelerated advanced career advancement
Location: New York office
GDS Group is a global multi-award winning events, research, and technology services organization dedicated to helping clients meet the challenges posed by a fast-moving disruptive business environment.
GDS supports senior executives from the Fortune 2000 to implement digital transformation projects effectively and helps the world’s most exciting technology leaders including Google, Microsoft, IBM, AWS, Dell EMC, HPE, and SAP to name a few, meet their key growth goals, and commercial objectives.
Our market-leading events create unique opportunities for qualified senior executives to benchmark with peers, gain valuable market insight and drive value to their most pressing business issues.
Call Center Representative
Using your exceptional research skills, you will actively build new sales leads and business opportunities for our most senior BDEs through strategic outbound calls, personal value-add emails, and LinkedIn. You will be able to quickly research and understand a solution provider’s product, see opportunities, and strategize an approach to build interest, securing meetings with key decision-makers.
- Conduct extensive market research and use a variety of lead-generating techniques to identify new leads within your market.
- We provide the following tools: Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sale Navigator, and Lusha.
- Initiate conversations with Senior technology executives
- Set up meetings for the business development team by means of proactive outreach
- Prepare meeting material for the Senior BDE (Business development executive)
- Master the Value Selling methodology
- Document information in Salesforce
What You’ll Need
- Stellar communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Outgoing personality
- Willingness to learn and be fully coachable.
- Prospecting Experience (Traditional and Digital)
- Ability to engage with Senior level executives
- Strong track record of achieving KPI and other performance metrics
- Self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented professional style with a strong ability to work independently in a fast-paced work environment
With a marketing-leading platform, 110% growth projected, a super sales training program, and a rewarding commission scheme, we are perfectly positioned to offer swift career path progression and exciting earning potential to those who show a commitment to obtaining and evolving the right skill sets.
- Take a look at the video below which will give you an idea of the Award Winning Virtual Events we produce and the Solution Providers and Sponsorship packages we sell to Fortune 2000 technology and solution provider companies.
To apply for this job please visit gdsgroup.bamboohr.com.