Propel Holding Inc
Call Center Representative
Propel Holdings (TSX:PRL) is an innovative, online fintech company, committed to credit inclusion by providing and facilitating fair, fast and transparent access to credit with exceptional service using its proprietary, industry-leading online platform. Through its operating brands, Propel is focused on providing access to credit to underserved consumers who struggle to access credit from mainstream credit providers. Propel is proud to have been able to facilitate access to credit for an increasing number of consumers, helping them move forward in their credit journeys.
Our amazing team has experienced phenomenal growth and thrives on an entrepreneurial spirit, passion, and top-tier talent. We are innovative and have a dynamic workforce which has experienced incredible growth and success. Talent and hard work never go unnoticed, and we believe in succeeding together.
If you are the type of person who is motivated by commission and wants plenty of room and opportunity to grow, look no further! Propel is looking for bright and energetic Payment Solutions Advisors who are looking for a career in an exciting and fast-paced environment. If you have a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit and are a self-starter, you are the candidate we’ve been looking for.
- Respond to inbound and outbound inquiries via multiple communication channels
- Use multiple web-based applications for investigation and verification
- Answer customer questions
- Cure & rehabilitate customer accounts in arrears
- Communicate the appropriate course of action to clients in a kind and professional manner
- Build customer confidence in the services offered by the company
- Complete follow-up calls on non-responsive accounts
- Work as a team to achieve group and individual goals
- Strong work ethic with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle a large volume of calls, while maintaining a professional and personable approach
Excellent communication skills
- – Spanish skills are an advantage
- Previous call center/collections experience is not required but considered an asset
- Available to work Tues-Fri 1-9 pm and Sat 10am-6pm (with potential to move to 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday)
Benefits to Joining Propel
- Growth and opportunity – we pride ourselves on promoting from within
- Incredible company culture
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Comprehensive vacation package
- Group health and dental benefits
- Group RRSP program
- Support for new parents
- Diverse and inclusive workplace
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.