We are looking for talented dedicated Class 1 tanker drivers with exceptional customer service to join our fleet! We provide an excellent paid training program, dedicated equipment, and opportunities for growth.
- We are looking for talented dedicated Class 1 Tanker Drivers to join our fleet
- Schedule: 4 on 4 off great for work life balance!
- Sign on Bonus $5,000
- All year round work
- Clean work (cryogenics) we provide certification and training
- Runs within Western Canada
- Competitive Pay per mile and hourly rate
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Possess in continuous good standing a valid Alberta issued Class 1 license (no more than 3 demerits and 3 negative events in 5 years)
- 1 year minimum of tanker Class 1 driving experience
- Mountain driving experience
- Minimum of 5 years of total Class 1 driving experience
- Must be bondable and legally able to work in Canada
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Follow company rules and regulations with respect to safety and hours of service
- Excellent customer service skills
Why Work for Canada Cartage:
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer
- Work with a company named in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.