Trehan & Company
Data Entry Clerk
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Receive and register documents for data entry
- Enter data according to specified format
- Transfer data between software
- Verify accuracy and completeness of data
- Store, update and maintain databases
- Perform backup procedures
- Perform general office duties
- Classify, label and store diskettes/ disks and tapes of data
- Create digital records using a scanner
- Transfer handwritten data to Excel or Word documents
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 35 to 40 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.