Customer Service Advisor
TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company that produces and supplies oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewable energies and electricity. Its 105,000 employees are committed to making energy ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Present in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies has been present in Canada since 2007.
At TotalEnergies Marketing Canada Inc. we are committed to offering innovative solutions and making every effort to ensure that our products are recognized as the best performing lubricants and fully meet market requirements.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor for our head office in LaSalle.
Here are the responsibilities that will be entrusted to you:
- Take orders received by phone, email, fax or through the E-Lub application and enter them into the system according to the schedule and deadlines
- Take calls for delivery or billing problems, among others
- Inform the customer of the inventory, the availability time, the delivery date
- Determine exceptions and handle them to meet the customer’s satisfaction
- Determine the status of open orders and manage urgent cases: check in SAP and communicate with purchasing, planning, production and inform customers to maximize their satisfaction
- Follow up on back orders, as requested by the customer, and verify the status with production and shipping
- Communicate with customers to follow up on problem resolution and related costs and delays
- Prepare price quotes upon request from customers or sales teams
- Prepare product return requests
- You enjoy teamwork and have good communication skills.
- You are rigorous and precise and working under pressure is no problem for you.
- Finally, you are looking for autonomy and can even be a force of proposal to improve the performance of the service.
- Valid Canadian work permit
- DEC in administration and at least one year of experience in customer service
- Good knowledge MS Office, SAP is an asset
- Fluency in French and English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.