|Hiring Organization||Boston Pizza|
|Post Name||Dish Washer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Vegreville, Alberta, Canada T9C 0A3|
One of the most important roles in the Restaurant, Dish Washers is responsible for managing the cleanliness and sanitation of the scullery area. They are integral in providing our Guests with perfect food, every time by making sure the kitchen has clean dishes! They support both the Heart of House and Front of House by making sure the team has everything they need to do their jobs.
Why Is BP A Great Place To Work?
- What is important to you matters to us, so we have raised the bar to provide flexible scheduling that fits your lifestyle and contributes to your life-work balance
- Come for a job, stay for a career – there are exciting opportunities for career growth within the restaurant or at Boston Pizza’s head office
- Build relationships and give back to your local community
- Boston Pizza Scholarship Program *
- Management Training Programs, Leadership Development conferences, and access to dynamic mentorship programs and initiatives
- A respectful culture and work environment where your feedback matters
- Fantastic reward and recognition programs
What does a successful Dish Washer look like?
- Maintains composure and thrives in a fast pace environment
- Builds relationships by finding common ground and working cohesively with all team members
- Committed to championing the “Heart of Hospitality,” Boston Pizza’s Brand Standards and Food Safety
- Effectively communicates, sharing goals and challenges
To apply for this job please visit bostonscareers.com.