Quality Coach – Customer Happiness Team
Canva’s Commitment and Mission
At Canva, we celebrate diversity. We deeply believe that bringing together a diversity of thoughts, perspectives, and expression is key to building the best product, team, and company. We look for many different skills and abilities, as well as how you can enhance Canva and our culture. So, even if you don’t think you quite meet all of the skills listed or tick all the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you! Our mission at Canva is to empower the world to design and since launching, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 100+ million monthly active users across 190 different countries and a team of over 3,000 people… and the best bit is that we’ve only achieved 1% of what we know we’re capable of.
Want to join Canva?
With Canva’s continual growth, the QA Coach plays a meaningful role in owning the improvement of the quality of service we provide to our users. The QA Coach leads QA auditors and analysts and shapes the QA processes, which will improve the service we provide to Canva users and make them fans for life.
What you’ll do
- You will uphold and live by the Canva values, as well as strive for the team to uphold and live by the Canva values.
- You will own the continuous improvement of Canva’s customer service quality by consistently improving our quality program and framework.
- You will drive an insight-led culture, responsible for summarizing multiple QA data sources and sharing meaningful insights with partners.
- You will ensure standardized QA process adherence across CHT operations and vendors by being accountable for processes designed to establish alignments such as audit-the-audit, calibration sessions, dispute management, and more.
- You will own administrative tasks responsible for setting up the QA Team for success, such as but not limited to, creating audit allocation workloads, establishing contingency plans, revisiting and refinding productivity levers, and more.
- You will collaborate with different support teams (i.e., training, knowledge management, data, and business analysts) with the goal of continuously improving operational and customer service efficiencies.
- You will be responsible for the development of your direct reports by conducting effective coaching and development plans, monitoring performance, and overall accountability for the team’s performance.
- You are an experienced and effective people leader. With at least 3 years of leadership experience in the customer service/BPO industry, you have led and developed people from different backgrounds and motivations. You are able to both inspire and drive excellent performance, leading your team to meet and exceed targets with a bias for continuous improvement.
- You are considered skilled in the QA space. With at least 3 or proven abilities in Quality Assurance in the customer service/BPO industry, you are able to apply your technical expertise on key QA concepts and customer service principles, as well as your knowledge and experience with different tools relevant to QA practices (such as but not limited to visual communication suites, statistical tools, spreadsheets, quality management systems, etc.), in order to 1) design and improve processes, 2) develop and recommend quick fixes and long-range plans, and 3) analyze simple to sophisticated data and to provide and make sound and data-driven recommendations.
- You navigate through complexities. You can navigate through ambiguity and lead with or without established processes in place. You are able to demonstrate composure in stressful situations. You are also able to lead a team during a rapid growth phase. You are also flexible, able to adapt to changing situations, and open to trying alternative solutions.
About the Group
The group that this role will join, the Global User Voice Enablement Team (fondly called GrUVE), is on a mission to delight Canva users with every support interaction by scalably empowering every specialist to deliver excellent quality support. The GrUVE team covers Service Quality, Work Force Management, Content, Learning and Development, Vendor Management, Process Design, and Specialist Tools Enablement.
The Service Quality Team creates consistent and efficient strategies as Canva expands globally. Our mission is to partner with Specialist Operations in achieving an excellent user experience through insights-driven quality assurance strategies and operationalizing people and process improvements.
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life. Whether you’re in the office, working from home, or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
Working at Canva
Our culture is unlike anywhere else and we design your #CanvaLife experience to empower you to do the best work of your life.
Whether you’re in the office, working from home, or choosing your own adventure, our benefits for permanent Canvanauts include:
- A temporary work-from-home setup as we prepare to provide a safe environment for Canvanauts who would like to work in the office. Our Future of Work plan is to move towards a hybrid work model (in-office & from home) You and your team can determine your ideal work setup. Whichever works best for you, #KayaSaCanva.
- Unique and flexible leaves options:: Recharge and go on your next getaway or simply take time off for yourself through our Vacation Leave, Give back through our Volunteer Leave to help out a charity or NGO of choice support yourself or take care of your loved ones (even your furbabies) through our Sick or Carer’s Leave
- Focus on your own growth and development through our Professional Educational Leave
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance for you to spend on anything that supports your well-being. Whether it’s a workshop, an electronic stand-up desk, a gym membership, or dinner with a teammate, we encourage you to do what you need to do in order to thrive.
- Virtual and in-office wellness and development benefits include Canva University, Employee Assistance Programs, Fitness Classes, and more to support your physical, mental, and social well-being.
- Canva For Good program that matches your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
- A variety of Canva clubs that you can join to connect you to fellow Canvanauts with similar interests. From cycling, skincare, and pets, to foodies (and the list goes on), we got you covered! Club activities can also be done remotely or in person.
To apply for this job please visit ph.indeed.com.