Capstone Solutions is a construction telecommunications company seeking an Electrical Apprentice for the greater Seattle/Kent area. We are a locally owned company founded in 2003 with the intent to not only meet the needs of our wireless customers but, also to create a company that values employees and is a pleasant place to work.
We believe in treating all people with respect and kindness and in return we know that our employees will do their personal best on the job. We value our employees, their families, having a work life balance and we believe in honesty and integrity. We are an established dynamic company with many growth opportunities for our employees.
- Willingness to enroll in and successfully complete Washington JATC Electrical Apprenticeship
- Learn to read and understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications as required by our clients
- Ability to run wire and install electrical components/equipment in a neat and workmanlike manner
- Ability to take directions and communicate effectively
- Ability to learn and use electronic testing equipment
- Support all aspects of electrical equipment installations
- Organize materials and tools in order to maintain clean and neat work areas
- Demonstrate safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment
- A valid driver’s license
- High School graduate, GED or equivalent
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Competitive wages DOE
- $151 Per Diem Allowance for full-day overnight travel
- 10 paid days off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Direct deposit weekly
- Excellent paid medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Company vehicle, computer & cell phone
- Short & long-term disability
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.