CAR/ CAB DRIVER
Receive passengers, inform them and assist them. The ideal candidate must possess a valid driving license B, course of Customer Care and a Transport Malta Tag.
Valid Driver’s license Valid License or permit to transport passengers Clear criminal record Prior experience in similar position Familiarity with GPS Software Well-groomed, professional appearance Outstanding interpersonal skills Ability to work shifts, on weekends, on public holidays as needed
Part time on a contract basis with shift.
560 – 800 euros
If multiple Education and Language Profiles are defined, please note that you must fit at least one of them, but not necessarily all.
ISCED Level: Lower secondary education – Level (2)
Subject Level Grade
Customer care (for the pta) Competent N.A.
- Check state of vehicle and clean it
- Perform emergency measures in case of accident. Notify services concerned
- Prepare the vehicle, choose routes, foresee possible bad conditions
- Check tickets and on board documents or sell necessary tickets/documents
- Welcome customer. Determine his/her wishes and advise on products and services
DRIVER (CAR, TAXI, VAN, MINIBUS AND HEARSE) 12
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.com.mt.