- Full Time
- Bristol, UK
Caremark - Home Care in Bristol
We Have the Hours You Need!
Do you consider yourself to be a unique and naturally caring person, that wants to join and company of experienced care assistants with pay above minimum wage? If so this might just be the perfect job for you! why not apply and find out?
Caremark currently provide care for a variety of customers in Bristol. We are a lovely bunch of care assistants who are looking for some fresh faces to welcome to the company and support our amazing customers in the comfort of their own homes. If you haven’t provided care before, don’t worry we have you covered by providing training in person and online.
Your role would include helping customers with tasks such as:
- Help with washing & dressing
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping customers access the community
What we look for
It’s important to us that all Caremark Care Assistants have the following qualities:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Mileage
- Accredited Care Certificate training
- Free Uniforms
- Support to complete QCF Levels in Health & Social Care
- Provide excellent staff support (including 24 hour on call support)
- CPD (Continuous Professional Development)
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.