Care Assistant Nights
We have part time and full time positions available, working a mix of earlies and lates. Due to the nature of the position you will be expected to work every other weekend.
Your role as a Care Assistant, will be to provide person-centred care and support for residents. That includes personal care, mealtimes and engagement through activities, either in groups with shared interests or on an individual basis. You’ll also be there to provide a listening ear to those who need it most.
Every day as a care assistant will be interesting and varied – all our residents are different, from their care needs to their personalities and life experiences. What you’ll do can be inspiring and hugely enjoyable, as you build strong relationships based on understanding, trust and genuine care.
So why join Anchor as Care Assistant?
- Career progression and promotion opportunities (Care Assistant to Leadership Roles)
- Training available to complete your level 3 and above
- Gym, fitness and wellbeing discounts
- 100’s of discounts on big brand shopping, holidays, phones, technology and more
- £250 refer a friend scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Eligible for a Blue light card (Access to massive savings for front line staff)
- Savings advice, free life assurance and Salary Advance scheme, plus many, many more
Anchor – a great place to work
Anchor is one of England’s largest not-for-profit providers of care and housing for older people. Our aim is to transform housing and care so everyone can have a home where they love living in later life.
We’re not-for-profit – every penny we make or save is invested in the people who live with us and in the people who work here. That means a better standard of care and customer service, higher wages, more investment in training and development and improved facilities.
We have a clear purpose in what we do, and that includes valuing each other. Our work is engaging and rewarding, and we believe in embracing everyone’s potential. Join our team and you’ll be helping not just those you work with, but the wider community. You’ll be able to see the positive effect you have each day.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.