Waking Night Care Worker
***£500 WELCOME BONUS AVAILABLE – LIMITED TIME ONLY***
Alina Homecare are currently recruiting for Waking Night Care Workers in Devizes.
As a Wake In Night Carer you will be on call from 11.00pm to 8am every Tuesday (other nights might be available on ad-hoc basis) to a client, who could require assistance throughout the night. You will be required to stay awake during your shift and be ready to response to the client’s needs at any time.
At Alina, we take pride in providing the highest quality of care ensuring our customers can remain in their own homes for as long as possible and continue to enjoy their independence. Most importantly we value our staff and you would have full support throughout your employment with us.
What we look for in our Carers:
· Care Experience
· Caring Attitude
· Good communication skills
· Willingness to Learn
· Respectful towards others
· Empathetic and Understanding
· Passion for helping others
· Good Communication skills
What we offer:
· Competitive Rates of Pay – up to £10.50
· £500 Welcome bonus (Ts&Cs apply)
· Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
· Part time / full time / weekday / weekend
· Roles are subject to DBS Checks (Free)
· Career development – Alina Care Assistant Ambassador Scheme
· Local work
· Paid holiday
· Free care assistant induction training
· Regular paid care assistant refresher training
· Free care assistant uniform
· Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
· Roles are subject to DBS checks (free)
· Exclusive care assistant employee discounts on your favourite brands helping you make great savings!
· Exceptional support from our office staff and existing care assistants
If you think that you could make a difference to someone’s day and genuinely care about people then we have the opportunity for you.
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker / Sleep In Night / Wake In Night
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £10.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme
- Store discount
- Driving Licence and car (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: On the road
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.