live-in caregiver – seniors
- Work Term: Temporary
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Scent free
- Staff accommodation provided
- Urban area
- Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Administer medications
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Persons with a disability
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Immunization records
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Repetitive tasks
- Between 61 and 80 kg (133-176 lbs)
- Client focus
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Parking available
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.