- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
- Room and board provided
- Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Assist clients with bathing and other aspects of personal hygiene
- Assist in regular exercise, e.g., walk
- Assume full responsibility for household (in absence of householder)
- Launder clothing and household linens
- Mend clothing and linens
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Provide companionship
- Provide personal care
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Repetitive tasks
- Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- Excellent oral communication
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week