Bayshore Home Health
|Hiring Organization||Bayshore Home Health|
|Post Name||Personal Caregiver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Meaford, Ontario, Canada N0H 1B0|
Flexible, casual home and community care job. A personal Support Worker (PSW) or Health Care Aide (HCA) Certificate is welcome, but not required.
Bayshore is growing and we are seeking a dedicated Personal Caregiver. Join our amazing team as we continue our 50+ year tradition of providing high-quality care to our community. We offer you the chance to make a difference and do meaningful work within the settings and schedules that match your needs and interests.
At Bayshore, you create special moments for clients every day. If your calling is to “be the difference” by providing outstanding care, then a Health Care Career with Bayshore is the Perfect Fit for YOU!
Bayshore strives to take good care of you – while you take care of others:
- Feel rewarded for doing what you love – Do you want to make a difference and get back to the fundamentals of caring? We will empower you to do work you are passionate about with autonomy and support from experienced colleagues and supervisors. We offer competitive pay and comprehensive company-sponsored benefits for you and your family
- Chart your path – Take charge of your day and manage what’s important to you. We offer work flexibility designed to empower you. As a Caregiver with Bayshore, choose the number of hours you want to work and a schedule that compliments your lifestyle
- Shape the well-being of your clients & communities – Take control and use your experience to create special moments for your clients and help us build better communities
- Realize your full potential – We are committed to helping you realize the future you desire and we achieve this through a wide variety of work options, continuous learning, and access to healthcare experts
- Work in a safe and healthy work environment – We take health & safety seriously. We provide personal protective equipment (PPE), relevant training in line with evolving health guidelines, and daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers to help prevent exposures to COVID-19
The Work You Will Do
- As a Personal Caregiver, you provide high-quality and compassionate care to your clients in the community
- Provide standard care services and assistance with basic and instrumental activities of daily living (ADL/IADLs), as well as specialized, client-specific support when required. Examples include providing personal companionship, meal prep, housekeeping, personal care, medication reminders, respite care, dementia care, hospital discharge, and palliative care to clients on a one-to-one basis in their homes or community setting.
- Ensure on an ongoing basis that the emotional, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent
Who You Are
- Desire to help improve the lives of those in your community
- Dedicated to providing high-quality care services to clients and knowledge of practices for community care
- Have a reliable mode of transportation
- A clear Police Criminal Record and able to get a Vulnerable Sector Screening if required
- Completion of a formal, accredited caregiver training program and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience is considered an asset [ROLE SPECIFIC]
- Must have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by Health Canada**