Right at Home Maidenhead, Burnham, Henley, Marlow and Windsor
Evening Care Giver
|Hiring Organization||Right at Home Maidenhead, Burnham, Henley, Marlow and Windsor|
|Post Name||Evening Care Giver|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 11 To GBP 13 Per Hour|
|Location||Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom SL6 8NJ|
Are you CARING, RELIABLE, and LOOKING FOR A REWARDING JOB?
Can you drive?
If so – we would love to hear from you. At Right at Home Maidenhead, we believe that the quality of our staff in the field is what makes our reputation grow. As a five-star employer, we are looking for team members to join us and continue to provide high-quality care within and around the Maidenhead area.
Paid training provided – besides being caring, willing to learn, and reliable, no experience is required as we offer a skills assessment program for all.
Our evening shift is from 5 pm or 6 pm until we close at 10 pm.
Above all, we want someone that shares our values. These are:
- A commitment to quality and being the best we can
- Treating the people we support with compassion
- Showing dignity and respect to the people that they will be working with
- Having trust and respect for all members of our team.
Why join us as a Care Assistant?
- High pay rates – £11.20 (£12.55 inclusive of holiday pay) per hour on weekdays and £13.00(£14.57 inclusive of holiday pay) per hour Saturday and £13.50 (£15.13 inc holiday pay) with double time on bank holidays (maximum £27 per hour) and guaranteed hours available.
- Travel is paid at an amazing 40p per mile
- £200 Sign-on bonus
- £300 refer a friend scheme
- Holiday and flexible working, we can meet your needs either full time, part-time, evenings and weekends!
- Pension contributions
- Fully paid for Care Certificate training
- Health And Social Care Diploma / NVQ funding – we have great links with training providers to support you in furthering your career
- Career progression opportunities
- Xmas and Summer Parties
- And many more fantastic staff benefits including Discount Card with up to 20% off popular retailers
- monthly and annual bonuses!
- An employee of the month, an employee of the year bonus
Care Assistant – Responsibilities Include:
- Providing companionship within and beyond the home setting e.g., going to the cinema with a client?
- Assisting with personal care – to ensure that clients are comfortable at home.
- Assisting with domestic chores.
- Food preparation and cooking – to promote good nutrition.
- Support administering medication.
Care Assistant – Requirements:
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- As we work in the community – you must be able to drive your own car.
- As we take care of clients throughout the week – we require some availability every other weekend or one weekend day per week.
To apply for this job please visit www.rightathomemaid.com.