Make a difference to elderly people’s lives by bringing joy and purpose as part of the UKs No.1 Best Care Company To Work For in 2021.
Whether youre new to care or youre an experienced carer, we would be delighted to hear from you. Its your character we care about, and our Bright Care Academy will cover everything you need to know.
Why Be Part Of Bright Care
- Paid, first-class training and ongoing development delivered by our Bright Care Academy.
- Full support from our office-based care team every step of the way, as we’re not an agency.
- A dedicated Care Manager to support you and help you thrive in your role.
- Coverage of key regulatory costs such as your DBS and Care Certificate (England), or PVG (Scotland).
- Mileage paid at 30p per mile, and public transport costs are covered when applicable.
- A contribution of £100 for a return flight, if required.
- Paid holidays and pension scheme.
- Full and bespoke Bright Care uniform and PPE kit are provided.
- £400 Refer-a-friend bonus scheme.
- Wellbeing support from our specialist in-house coach.
- Annual staff recognition awards to celebrate our carers and the amazing work that they do.
Your Role As A Live-in Carer
As a live-in carer, you are there for all those little moments as you live side-by-side with your clients in their homes to provide personal care and companionship. You will be matched with regular clients and there are always opportunities for progression. We will review and upgrade your salary on a yearly basis, depending on performance.
What We Seek In Bright Carers
- Kind, joyful and determined individuals, who love to bring out the best in others.
- Empathy and patience to support older people lead fulfilling lives.
- Commitment, reliability and a mature and proactive approach to situations that comes from life experience.
- A driving licence and car are hugely beneficial.
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Proof of right to work in the UK. (We are not currently recruiting from overseas)
- To pass the DBS/PVG check.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.