Caregiver / Home Care Aide
94% of our Care Pros say they have the tools they need to do their job well!
Looking to work for a home care company that values passion and rewards its caregivers with flexible scheduling, amazing benefits, consistent hours, and 24/7 support? Join Honor as a Care Professional We’re hiring immediately!
We call caregivers Care Professionals, because that’s what you are. We highly encourage our Care Pros to foster genuine relationships with the seniors in our community. We’ll rely on you to do your best to keep your Clients healthy, safe, and happy at home.
- Wage range of $18.50 – $22.75 based on experience and skill set
- $500 signing bonus after working 60 hours in your first 30 days
- Paid training to begin or grow a career in caregiving
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, based on eligibility
- 401k matching, based on eligibility
- (9) Holidays paid at the rate of 1.5x
- $700 caregiver referral program
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Paid sick time
- Paid overtime
- Cell phone reimbursement
- 24/7 support
- Establish and maintain effective and professional communication and a strong relationship with Clients, their family members, and co-workers
- Provide personalized in-home support to senior Clients
- Help Clients with all personal care needs
- Help keep Clients’ environment clean and organized
- Remind Client to take self-administered medications
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
- You must have a minimum of six months of paid senior caregiving experience OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA, LVN.
- Have basic English speaking, reading, and writing abilities (Bilingual or multilingual individuals are encouraged to apply).
- Pass a comprehensive background check and drug test.
- Ideal candidates will have approximately 15+ hours / week available.
We respect our Care Pros and treat them like true professionals. You care for others, let Honor care for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.50 – $22.75 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.