Caregiver Right at Home in Bristol, BasicHourly Rate: £11.00 – £13.00 (£13 – £15 per hourwith in-house training being up-to-date) this does not include our paid travel time andbonuses available when you work certain eligible shift patterns.Hours per week: from 5-40 hours.
Full and Part-Time Roles available
Right at Home Bristol is a friendly, local homecare provider which recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for Care Assistants who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest level of outstanding care for our Clients.
What We Offer Our Caregivers
- to be continuously challenged and motivated in your role
- flexible, consistent runs close to home with a regular client base
- access to high-quality training and ongoing support to make sure you are comfortable and confident in your role
- full PPE and required equipment to keep you safe at work
- 45p mileage
- Career progression opportunities and room to grow into salaried, supervisory and managerial roles
We are an employer that really listens, values and appreciates everything you do and this is a role that offers something different every day and plenty of job satisfaction
Take this opportunity to be part of a family feel and supportive team of Caregivers making a hugely positive impact on the lives of our Clients every day!
- Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
- Personal care
- Assisting with washing and dressing
- Shopping – Housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Taking our clients for appointments or outings
You Will Preferably
- be available for some early mornings; evenings; and alternate weekends
- hold a full and valid UK or EU/EAA driving license and have access to your own vehicle
- have a genuine passion to want to help others
- be a reliable team player with a positive attitude
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.