Right at Home Maidenhead, Burnham, Henley, Marlow and Windsor
Female Live in Care Giver
|Hiring Organization||Right at Home Maidenhead, Burnham, Henley, Marlow and Windsor|
|Post Name||Female Live in Care Giver|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 100 To GBP 120 Per Day|
|Location||Maidenhead, England, United Kingdom SL6 8NJ|
Our Live-in Care Assistants enable adults requiring care or support to remain independent and live in their own homes.
If you have a caring nature and a desire to help those in your community then this is the job for you!
We have some wonderful clients who need support living in their own homes.
What we offer our Live-in Care Assistants:
- High pay rates – £100 to £120 per day, with double pay on bank holidays – guaranteed hours available.
- Travel is paid at an amazing 40p per mile
- £200 Sign-on bonus
- £300 refer a friend scheme
- Holiday and flexible working, we can meet your needs either full time, part-time, evenings and weekends!
- Pension contributions
- Fully paid for Care Certificate training
- Health And Social Care Diploma / NVQ funding – we have great links with training providers to support you in furthering your career
- Career progression opportunities
- Xmas and Summer Parties
- And many more fantastic staff benefits including Discount Card with up to 20% off popular retailers
- Monthly and annual bonuses!
- An employee of the month, an employee of the year bonus
- A 24-hour on-call support service
- Issued with full PPE and required equipment to keep you safe at work
- 2 hour breaks every day
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Motivating Clients to get the most out of their day
- Personal care
- Administering medication
- Assisting Clients with washing and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Taking Clients for appointments or outings
Areas to work in:
We require live carers in the following areas- Henley, Maidenhead, Cookham, Burnham, Slough, Langley, Windsor, Old Windsor, Datchet, Ascot, and Marlow.
To apply for this job please visit www.rightathomemaid.com.