In-home Caregivers Needed in the Milton/Maurice Area!
Full Job Description
Share Care USA is seeking professional individuals with a passion for caring for people with disabilities in the Lafayette area!
*DSWs must have a valid Driver’s License & an insured vehicle they drive. This is a qualification/requirement for any & all shifts!
· Job tasks include, but are not limited to:
·Assisting clients with daily needs like: cooking for the client/feeding the client, taking your client to go grocery shopping, dressing the client , bathing the client, diapering/assisting your client with toileting, and transporting to doctor’s visits.
· Completing time sheets and progress notes accurately and on time.
· Administering medication to clients or give medication reminders
· Arrive on time at client’s home.
· Attend team meetings as scheduled.
· Complete training hours as required.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the client supervisor.
· Follow Share Care USA policies and procedures.
· Follow Plan of Care of client as requested.
· Being a positive role model for all clients.
· No experience required. On the job training offered.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $9.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Caregiving: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.